Thursday, February 14, 2008

Milena Velba Gallarys

57. Età e presenza

The candidate must not appear unkempt, must seem younger than his chronological age or, alternatively, deny that never existed before.

In the case of previous claims rejected by the same application, as an alleged commitment to withdraw from political activity, the candidate must simply use the following expressions on the grounds of the apparent inconsistency:
1. I had another life plan, I am ready to reconsider, however, in the future.
2. They were creating the conditions for the realization of a dream.
3. I could not even commit, but it seemed right: they need me.

If the candidate was returning from long-term political commitment to success must certainly pay attention to value their past presence, in the following expressions:
1. I started, did not allow me to complete my work.
2. It takes x years to understand the problems, 2x years to resolve.
3. My nephews think the grandfather is Superman. Sometimes it's true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment